Charter and Bylaws
General Membership Meeting
ECR held its annual Membership Meeting on Wednesday, December 6, 2017. The club's by-laws require that the Board hold a meeting at least once per year to present financial information and other general information to the members of the club.
Other items of note:
- Starting in January, the door fee for Wednesday nights will go up to $8 ($7 with an 8-week subscription), the same as Tuesdays.
- Friday potluck door fees will also go up to $8. (We're looking for a new name to replace "$5 Friday").
- Members voted unanimously to raise the door fee for Saturday dances to $12 for guests, $10 for ECR members.
- Members also voted to purchase a new club banner, to be paid for by generous donations from Craig and Kim.
- We will be holding a Holiday Party, recognizing December birthdays and featuring an Ugly Sweater contest, on Wednesday, December 20.
- The club will hold a weekend Blast Class on January 27-28.
Club e-mail lists
El Camino Reelers has several e-mail lists for club members and friends who want to stay informed about club activities.
- ECR-talk: Announcements, general club information, notices about other clubs' events, and occasional topical discussions. All ECR members are automatically enrolled in this mailing list. Non-members may ask to be added to the list.
- ecrAclass, ecrCclass: Announcements for members of Advanced class and Challenge classes (when in session). Students are enrolled by the class instructors; limited to current class members and alumni.
- ecrboard: - Restricted to current ECR board members.
ECR-talk is generally very low traffic and is usually the very best way to stay informed.
To join one of these lists (or unsubscribe from a list) send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECR distributes a membership roster in PDF format for the use of members (full members and students) only. People are only listed on the roster if they choose to be, and can opt out of showing specific information (e.g., home address) by indicating this on the registration form or by sending a request to email@example.com.
Rosters are distributed by email in December to paid-up members, and a current one can be requested at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The roster is not stored on the ECR web server, so it is not visible to search engines. Please respect our members' privacy and don't re-post it on other sites.
The club also encourages members to post profiles on the IAGSDC website . This allows our members to post photos of themselves if they wish, and indicate if they belong to more than one club. You will need to register with IAGDSC to see the roster. If you have ever attended an IAGSDC Convention, you probably have at least a skeleton IAGSDC profile already.